salary: $15 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Answer telephone promptly and in a polite and professional manner.
- Obtain and enter accurate demographic information into Nexteck (address, telephone number, email address, name of insurance company or self pay status).
- Schedule appointment correctly - review appointment date, time, location, and provider name with caller.
- Schedule new patient appointments
- Inform caller of items to bring to appointment (including insurance card, medications, office visit fee, and verification of income - if applicable).
- Inform caller of estimated length of time of appointment.
- Remind caller to arrive 10 - 15 minutes before scheduled appointment to complete paperwork. Inform caller of estimated length of visit.
- Remind caller of cancellation/no-show policy.
- Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the organization.
- Act as a liaison for the patients and the clinics.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.