salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Managing 10-12 properties
- Reviewing financial statements, Accounting EOM and looking for errors
- Basic income & expense preparations
- Cash management such as managing cash inflows and outflows
- Helping with forecasting and monthly budgets
- Some interaction with other clients and customers
- Problem solvers: find the "why" behind issues
- Self starters
- Willingness to ask questions
- Professional communication
- 2 to 4 year degree in Accounting and or Finance
- 2+ years of experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.