salary: $25 - $29 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Assist in managing and execution of the organization’s daily operational procedures including facility management and office procurement.
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency.
- Track inventory of office supplies to ensure proper levels are on-hand to support business needs.
- In collaboration with the Director of Office Operations and Board Liaison, manage President & CEO calendar and scheduling.
- Prepare and distribute written materials upon request.
- Create, maintain and input information into databases.
- Prepare presentations as needed.
- Provide support to staff and volunteers for departmental activities.
- Provide backup support to the receptionist, as needed, by directing calls to appropriate department(s), and provide resources as requested.
- May assist in the preparation and coordination of UWNCA’s quarterly Board meetings.
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions.
- May organize events, meetings, or conferences including all logistics.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.