A Fortune 100 Company, whose headquarters is located in downtown Columbus, is looking to hire a Broker Direct Account Transfers Rep for it's team in Grandview Yard.
As a Rep, you’ll be responsible for performing operational functions in support of The Securities’ broker-dealer mission. You’ll use our retail brokerage platform, as well as other non-brokerage systems and products, to provide excellent customer service to our retail customers and internal and external business partners.
- Start Date: Within Two Weeks
- Hours 8 am- 5 pm
- Pay: $15/hr, weekly pay +health benefits
- Hybrid work schedule
- 6 month contract with the potential to go perm
salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
• Processes new business and post-issue transactions for all supported lines of business. Demonstrates proficiency with the check handling procedures and security requirements. Ensures all physical and electronic applications, paperwork and checks are accurately and quickly processed each day.
• Ensures all work is completed according to firm procedures, rules and service level agreements.
• Provides “Not in Good Order” support to resolve customer inquiries and facilitate transaction processing. May require research of complex issues and interaction and follow-up with clients and internal and internal and external partners.
• Completes data entry with a high level of accuracy and speed. Maintains a strong working knowledge of current products, internal
operational procedures and systems.
• Processes post-issue or account maintenance requests including, but not limited to, address changes, death notifications, returned mail, debit sell outs and other requests and requirements.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- MS Outlook
- attention to detail
- Time Management
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Financial Services
- Account Management
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.