salary: $23 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Settlements - handles the assets being moved including domestic and international settlements
- Clients place trades or transfers
- A lot of the work is done automatically but the group is responsible for handling the outliers. Responsible for research and solving problems.
- A lot of Excel work and using internal systems.
- Will start with basic routine work and then will be moved into processing larger daily work
- All assets are moving into company files so there will be a large volume and books will need to be cleaned up before transfer
- This is a back office operations role within the brokerage space
- No direct customer contact
- Responsible for reconciling trades - ensuring that everything checks out so that the trade can be completed
- Validating items such as: net monies, buyer/seller side matches up, checking for money differences, standing instructions, did it come in on the right market, did it come in on the right exchange, etc.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.