This position requires to successful candidate to have a bachelor's degree and 10+ years of industry experience & 5+ years of proven experience in a Project Manager role (PMP certification preferred). You must be able to effectively lead and influence peers, operate in a matrix organization, third parties and leaders. Experience with Microsoft Teams, Smartsheet, Jira, Tableau or Power BI, SharePoint is a plus.
Preference is local candidates but willing to look at candidates in the mid-west region that will work remote. If working remote, you must be able to travel to the worksite from time to time.
salary: $68 - $80 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Execute and control the project plan via core PMI project management activities, financial tracking and reporting (experience with SAP is plus), resource forecasting and management, and project timeline development and maintenance.
- Define and maintain the scope of the project in collaboration with other staff members.
- Key to success will be ability to build networks and relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Create and manage a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule (MS Project Server) for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Track all project costs and manage the approval of all change requests.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution and optimize team dynamics
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Project Management (10 years of experience is required)
- SAP (5 years of experience is required)
- Smartsheets (3 years of experience is required)
- Jira (3 years of experience is required)
- Tableau (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SharePoint (3 years of experience is required)
- Product Supply (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 10 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.