salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
- Reviews and edits pre-bills in response to attorney and secretary requests
- Apply retainer funds as directed by attorney
- Process write-offs following Firm policy
- Ability to execute complex bills in a timely manner (i.e., multiple discounts by matter, split-party
- billing, preparation of electronic bills)
- Ability to handle a high volume of bills per month
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with attorneys, and clients
- Review and verify accuracy of billing and supporting documentation as required
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding billing issues and problems
- Creates and prints final client billing
- Creates and distributes monthly reports
- Is familiar with and applies Firm billing policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Legal Billing (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.