salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- 20-25 outbound calls per hour using a list of provided phone numbers.
- Perform interactions over the phone using scripts provided by the company.
- Enter data from phone interactions.
- Interact with 10-15 decision makers per hour.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in phone sales, collections, or telemarketing
- Must maintain good attendance
- Verbal Communication (1 year of experience is required)
- B2B Business to Business
- high volume call center (1 year of experience is required)
- Typing Skills
- Attendance (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Appointment Scheduling
- Basic Software Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Outbound Calling
- Business operations
- Written Communication
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Customer support
- CUSTOMER ORDERS/SALES
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.