salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES REGULAR TRAVEL TO VARIOUS SITE LOCATIONS***
- Overall Planning for construction of the project.
- Thorough understanding of construction scheduling and ability to communicate the need to change the sequence of different trades in order to complete ACM scope by customer’s deadline.
- Managing cost budgets of assigned projects.
- Solicit and obtain bids from subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Issues subcontracts and purchase orders for each project.
- Prepare the job start-up and close-out checklists.
- Secure properly executed subcontract and purchase order agreements, insurance certificates, bonds and other documents as required for protecting the interest of the Company.
- Monitor and expedite the delivery of materials.
- Provide weekly job status updates along with project cost tracking.
- Maintaining awareness of all problem areas that arise during projects.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.