salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
- Manage large reservation requests to fulfill customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize decision making skills to find hotel options which fit client guidelines.
- Effectively communicate with clients and hotels via phone and email to ensure consistency with CLC policies.
- Be proficient and consistent in providing high-quality reservations and options to clients.
- Complete negotiations on all requests within night threshold based on the policies and procedures.
- Perform more complex negotiations, including limited buying power, limited availability scenarios, reduced turnaround time while providing a target client savings %.
- Identify trends and opportunities for client savings and potential market consolidation.
- Secure rates, discounts, and RFPs with current and new hotel partners.
- Exhibit and utilize knowledge of hotel industry and regional markets associated with clients.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all client deadlines.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.