As the successful candidate, you will need:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum of 4 years professional CAD experience.
- Proficient in SolidWorks or equivalent software.
- A knowledge of material properties, an understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods is a requirement.
- Excellent communication skills; customer focus; ability to deal with ambiguity and manage several concurrent tasks.
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
In this position, you will work under the direction of an engineer to perform the following:
- Use computers to create 2D designs - surface modeling, or 3D designs – solid modeling with excellent computer skills and extensive knowledge of design software.
- Use surface of modeling to draw a flat representation of the product.
- Create a 3D display of a structure or component.
- Use designs to help prepare cost estimates on projects, and produce assembly instructions and maintenance manuals for installation, service and repair technicians.
- CAD (4 years of experience is required)
- SolidWorks (4 years of experience is required)
- 2D Design (4 years of experience is required)
- 3D Design (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.