salary: $75,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Provide administrative support to C-Suite including President of organization
- Coordinate and handle travel arrangements
- Heavy calendar and appointment management
- Create and maintain organizational systems
- Coordinate special events and company meetings including board functions
- Develop Excel spreadsheets for reports
- Organize financial packages, memos and emails for distribution on behalf of C-Suite
- Manage sensitive documents related to real estate transactions
- Administrative Duties (3 years of experience is required)
- Maintaining Calendars
- Handling Confidential Information
- Organizational Skills
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.