salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Performs a variety of clerical and technical support functions within the Human Resources service Center.
- Performs high volume pre-onboarding screenings (processes I-9 documents, initiates background checks, scheduled drug screenings, validating candidate's personal documents.
- High-volume reception, phones and mail handling.
- Accept, process, screen and administer tests for incoming applicants.
- Knowledge of EEO laws and AA policies and union contract provisions.
- Process transactions within HR Service Center pertaining to new hires, benefits, pay, transfers, applicant referrals. Participates and assists with special projects/programs.
- Experience with recruiting and onboarding.
- Typing 40-50 wpm.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel spreadsheets)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.