- Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
- Location: Downtown Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Hours: Monday-Friday 4:00 pm-12:00 am
- Duration: 1 Month
- Select candidates: May have an opportunity to become a full time State employee based on performance.
salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
Sometimes our documents can be a mystery and we are looking for people that enjoy solving problems. This position is responsible for reviewing errors, researching and analyzing information to correct tax documents and payments that require further analysis. If you like to work with a great team that collaborates, is hyper-focused on supporting the customer, and solving problems, this role is for you.
• Research and analyze documents and payments that require a more detailed review.
• This position works independently to resolve customer issues and will consult a procedural manual for direction, working with two systems to acquire information or correct inaccurate material.
• Skill in operation of data entry equipment
• Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Suite
• Oral and written communication
• Detail oriented and passionate about accuracy
• Understanding of mathematical principles
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.