salary: $18 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Answer incoming calls for all assigned clinics and operate call center telephony platforms
- Follows scheduling protocols and guidelines. Utilizes critical thinking to determine which processes to apply to specific situations.
- Determine calls with urgent needs and complete warm transfer
- Complete accurate patient scheduling on provider and ancillary schedules for multiple clinics and Medical Groups.
- Researches patient requests in the medical record and provides information to patient or other entity
- Accurately validate and enter patient name, DOB and demographics
- Collects insurance and pre-certification information from callers, validates insurance eligibility and correct PCP assignment. Determines appropriate and current referrals are present, as indicated
- Adheres and complies to all policies and procedures
- Attend educational sessions and department meetings as scheduled
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.