salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Takes customers’ orders, enters, acknowledges, and ensures customer acceptance.
- Expedites customers’ orders ensuring internal/external policies are met.
- Provides customers the most updated information on product delivery dates. (ETA’s)
- Takes customer complaints, enters, acknowledges, updates system, and implements a corrective action plan where possible to ensure that the problem does not reoccur and thereby obtain total customer satisfaction.
- Corresponds with customers to inform of production progress.
- Researches information on internal and external customer inquiries that may include product knowledge and responds in a reasonable period ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Communicates and interacts with other internal departments to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining file cabinets with sales orders, invoices, and claims.
- Answers phones and greets clients/visitors
- Perform Inventory Cycle Counts
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.