salary: $30,000 - $31,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Has responsibility for following regulatory requirements including those pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP), and OFAC to assist in the identification, detection and determent of money laundering or other unlawful activities.
- Performs over-the-counter banking transactions in accordance with Bank productivity standards.
- Processing customer requests for exchange transactions, currency/coin, foreign currency and traveler’s checks
- Submits customer items for processing
- Performs and models service standards in interactions with customers.
- May have responsibility for managing or assisting with transactions dealing with the vault
- Supports and participates in Bank sales campaigns.
- Contributes to teamwork by assisting and supporting Bank staff as appropriate.
- Works efficiently to minimize operating losses and cash differences. Maximizes fee collections.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.