salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
· Assists lenders with loan underwriting to ensure documents are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
· Understands loan packages and documentation to assist lenders with thoroughness and clearing of exceptions.
· Assists lenders throughout loan origination process, including communication with lawyers.
· Must be experienced in communicating with customers and top-level executives and familiar with making arrangements for meetings and activities.
· Coordinates with lenders on portfolio management to include maturing loans, servicing, etc.
· Adheres specifically to all Bank policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
· Has responsibility for following regulatory requirements including those pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP), and OFAC to assist in the identification, detection and determent of money laundering or other unlawful activities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.