salary: $22 - $25 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
You will work daily finding the best of the best for operations and non-exempt office positions!You will source, build talent pools, recruit, and manage the selection process, all the way through the new employee start date.You will collaborate with the team and other recruiters to plan sourcing strategies, leveraging known and new methods, adjust plans based on results, and manage candidates and hiring managers to achieve defined processes and goals.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of state and federal employment laws, basic OSHA principals, and document management systems
- A positive, can-do attitude!
- strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Direct Sourcing
- Diversity Recruiting
- High Volume
- Executive Search
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.