salary: $90,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Assist with month, quarter, and year-end close processes in support of Accounting
- Assist with monthly spending variance analysis, including research, documentation, and communication of spending variances
- Provide support during external audits
- Assist in the daily maintenance of aspects of the corporate general ledger to ensure accuracy and consistency with Company policy and compliance with GAAP
- Serve as back-up Administrator for the financial reporting tool – OneStream:
- Build and maintain structures and dimensions for reporting needs
- Design and build reports in to meet user needs and maintain consistency
- Train business unit staff on how to use the financial reporting systems
- Create ad-hoc reports as necessary to meet corporate and business unit needs
- Assist with routine financial / KPI reporting from OneStream in coordination with colleagues
- Assist VP of Finance and Accounting Manager in preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.