salary: $13.5 - $14 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
- Bills Re-Order patients as assigned by the Billing Supervisor specific to a designated payer group and/or territory.
- Update the Growth Hormone Sheet and New Start Growth Hormone Sheet daily as needed.
- Process test claims for New Start and Re-order patients as needed.
- Prioritizes workload to be completed daily in order to accomplish all same and day ahead billing.
- Processes assigned billing efficiently and completes designated tasks consistently.
- Assists Pharmacist with clarification of prescriptions as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned. (include as last bullet)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.