- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, Information Management
- 6 years of Business Administration, Logistics/Supply Chain, Operations Management, Finance, Information Management experience, including participation on project teams OR 2 years of experience with key SAP modules and related project experience
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally, at times with short notice, up to 25% of time.
- Understands planning at future state and project deliverable levels.
- Ability to elevate skills and knowledge for defined training objectives and effectively train others.
salary: $67,000 - $83,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Assist end-users, acting as “super user” for non-technical business functional areas, by troubleshooting system and process issues.
- Facilitate technologies and training to create and maintain harmony among systems, business processes, and members.
- Advise business leaders on process definition, improvement, systems, metrics, performance, and best practices.
- Serve as liaison and provide influence, coordination, and communication between business functional area(s) and Information Services (IS).
- Lead business groups through change management activities before, during, and after system deployments.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and specifications. Assist IS resources with explanation of requests for IS development, including design/selection of automated solutions and definition of process alternatives, to ensure appropriate solution definition and selection.
- Develop training plans and documentation to support ongoing business needs; conducts training
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.