- Prefer minimum of 3 years management experience in the healthcare industry
- Associates degree or higher in a related field. Combination of post-secondary education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Extensive experience in leading a team and implementing process improvement
- Extensise managerial and organizational skills; accurate and detail-oriented as well as the ability to communicate effectively with staff at various levels
- Extensive knowledge of medical/pharmacy billing/collection practices.
- Ability to develop action plans and follow-up to completion
salary: $67 - $70 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Supervise the day to day operations of the AR team including planning and setting priorities, conducting systematic performance assessments, establishing metrics, and implementing improvements based on assessments.
- Responsible for implementing short and long-term plans and objectives to improve revenue and reduce risk and bad debt.
- Daily review of collection reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and reduce collection cycle times (DSO) where possible
- Manages review and oversight of all collection activities including denial and appeal management
- Collaborate with AR Team to ensure accurate claim submission and timely reimbursement in accordance with department policies and procedures. Ensure collection guidelines are adhered to and issues quickly resolved
- Assist staff in researching and handling more complicated transactions and problems
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.