salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Candidate needs to be highly organized with strong communication and presentation skills (verbal, written), excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong sense of urgency toward internal customer service.
- Accountable for all aspects of recruitment, new hire orientations, terminations and audit compliant record management.
- Administers health benefits & compensation programs in compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Implements compliancy of safety regulations, workers compensation and affirmative action programs, and all federal & state employment laws.
- Must be able to work with short deadlines, set priorities independently, and learn quickly.
- HRIS (3 years of experience is preferred)
- compensation / benefits (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.