salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 9 PM - 5:30 AM
education: High` School
- Receive and reconcile specimens from courier. Sort medical samples by product line or specimen type for laboratory testing
- Order-enter patient, physician and specimen information accurately and efficiently
- Accession (number) all medical specimens (jars, tubes, slides), test requisition and all other paper information provided for both histology, cytology and third party reference laboratories
- Scan requisition into OnBase system for company-wide access via web site.
- Must be able to identify samples that are not processed in-house, but are forwarded to a third party reference laboratory (Send Out)
- Must be able to identify and confirm patient identity and specimen integrity
- Capable of processing send-back and confirmation specimens. This includes specimens that were either sent to in error, received unlabeled or questionable
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.