salary: $35 - $35 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- • Build and maintain effective partnerships with other Recruiters and Hiring Managers to create a strategic recruiting plan to attract top industry talent with focus on diversity
• Build candidate database through effective sourcing and recruiting
• Provide consultation to hiring managers and other stakeholders in alignment with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations as well as departmental processes
• Conduct intake sessions with hiring managers for the creation of job requisitions
• Create and complete requisitions in Workday Applicant Tracking System in alignment with internal processes
• Source candidates for jobs through internal and external tools and resources, social media, job boards, etc.
• Extend verbal offers to candidates and negotiate, as needed
- Bachelors Degree with 3 years minimum experience, or High School/GED & 7 years experience
- 2 or more years in agency/third party recruiting
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.