salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, check, and credit card transactions.
- Tracks revenues by verifying and entering transactions from the lockbox and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.