salary: $68 - $71.29 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Establish, lead, and guide Agile teams which embrace and exhibit the Agile mindset, practices and standards to deliver working software.
- Leverage and combine different industry standard scaling concepts to specific business problems that best supports scaled Agile values and principles
- Establish disciplined, effective product teams which exhibit the agile mindset, by instructing the team in agile principles and practices.
- Lead Product Managers through discovery, design, and development of customer solutions
- Guide transformational change on our journey to product, in a large matrixed organization, helping leaders and knowledge workers see broader perspectives, and shift mindset to adopt new skills associated with self-governing teams.
- Mentor new Product Managers, Product Owners, and product teams on best in class Agile & Product practices; coach technology and business in innovative ways to resolve issues inherent in application of the Agile methodology.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.