salary: $68 - $71.29 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Lead complex initiatives with broad impact and act as key participant in large scale planning.
- Provide principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations.
- Represents on Industry boards and committees.
- Review and analyze complex larger-scale or longer-term challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors.
- Identify strategic business investments and alliance opportunities.
- Make decisions in complex situations that influence and lead the broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff.
- Evaluate and approve process of identified opportunities.
- Collaborate strategically and consult with all levels to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.