salary: $20 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Reviews and evaluates with respect to completeness and compliance all check requests, employee reimbursements, and non-employee reimbursements
- Ensures all payment requests have appropriate back-up documentation attached
- Identifies out-of-policy check requests and routes them to the AP Problem Auditor for secondary review
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the PeopleSoft Accounts Payable module.
- Recognizes error patterns among end user documents, calling out non-compliant end users to AP Production Supervisor
- Recognizes error patterns among invoices, rejecting discrepant invoices for review
- Demonstrates Service Excellence in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Accounts Payable (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Invoices (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.