salary: $40,000 - $42,000 per year
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Answer inbound calls for orders and customer service issues
- Coordinate customer orders from PO to delivery
- Print customers orders from shared inbox, review orders, enter orders and PO's in ERP
- Assist with scheduling, resolving order issues and assisting the outside sales dept.
- Develope relationships with customer, internal teams, carriers and vendors to secure repeat orders
- Interact with customers/vendors via phone and email, providing top notch customer service in a B2B sales support environment
- Accurately enters orders and communicates shipment details with customers and internal and external teams
- Monitors/addresses open orders that may be in jeopardy of not meeting standards
- Works closely with multiple internal personnel to ensure orders are scheduled appropriately
- Receives customer complaint calls, investigates and initiates a corrective action report if necessary, and closes the loop with the customer
- Upselling products to customer base
- Other duties as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.