salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls within service metrics
- Answer customer questions, resolve any issues or transfer call to the appropriate agent and/or department
- Updated system with new or updated information
- Proactively communicates with claim departments to ensure a best-in-class claims experience
- Ensure timely, accurate and consistent file documentation
- Monitor call queues and ensure agent availability through proper use of AUX codes
- Anticipates and meets all customer needs (internal and external)
- Embrace and support all our core values
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to exhibit skills in the following areas: honesty, integrity & unwavering business ethics.
- Detail-oriented organizational skills in a multi-tasking environment with the ability to excel in a fast-paced dynamic claims environment.
- +1 years of experience in P&C Insurance (Claims Process)
- Insurance License (2-20, 4-40, Adjuster) Preferred but not required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.