salary: $20 - $23 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
- Develop and manage a talent pipeline
- Participate in hiring processes through administering assessments and processing applications
- Coordinate on-site and external drug testing efforts
- Conduct reference checks
- Maintain electronic and paper records of external talent
- Complete and audit payroll to ensure accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures
- Assist with the completion of workers compensation claims
- Distribute safety equipment and maintain the necessary inventory
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.