salary: $35 - $40 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Support sourcing and phone screens for 50-70 open requisitions in various skill verticals
- Drive the staffing lifecycle: sourcing, screening, interviews, selection, references, background checks, and offers of employment
- Leverage all available resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates, including networking, referrals, direct sourcing, social media outlets, job boards and databases and internal Applicant Tracking System
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers of all different levels from front line managers to senior leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience (high-volume, agency experience plus)
- Experience with healthcare (clinical staff) and/or high volume fast pace recruitment
- Experience with Taleo ATS a plus
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.