salary: $30 - $40 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Process payment of wages for all employees. Maintain employment records. Maintain confidentiality and integrity of payroll information. Assist supervisor in daily payroll activities.
- Minimum 3+ years of payroll experience
- Proficient PC Skills (Excel/Word)
- 40-hour work week (Possible additional time required depending on needs of the department)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to work with an on-line payroll system
- Payroll Tax Background
- • BS in Accounting
- • Payroll Certification-CPP
- • Familiar with an on-line Time and Attendance System
- • Previous Oracle HCM Cloud experience
- • Previous JD Edwards Experience
- • Ability to analyze system related discrepancies
- Payroll Processing
- Benefit Administration
- Certified Payroll Professional
- Payroll Accounting & Benefits
- Excel (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Math and Calculation
- Customer Service
- Payroll Tax (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.