- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Robotics or relevant field
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing processes and QA methodologies
- Experience with Linux and some programming (Python, Bash/Shell)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to think logically and remove bias from evaluation of problems
- Experience in technical writing, technical drawings and documentation of mechatronics systems is preferred
- Basic understanding of robotics systems including sensors, actuators, mechanical and software systems
salary: $70,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with software, hardware, and tools development engineers to develop specific test software, hardware, and instrumentation
- Develop automated tests and test frameworks in collaboration with stakeholder teams
- Identify issues and create clear and comprehensive descriptions
- Collaborate with developers to aid in issue resolution and verification
- Analyze test results and document findings in comprehensive test reports
- Manage issues throughout their entire lifecycle, driving them to resolution
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.