salary: $23 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Track, trace, and monitor Estes Forwarding shipments and update the status with complete notes.
- Perform clerical processes related to the Estes Forwarding business. Process routine customer information in support of transportation, billing, and/or collection efforts.
- Monitor the Web, fax, and voice mail for service provider updates.
- Maintain data for specific customers, markets, products, and/or processes as required.
- Assist and support coordinators, supervisors, and managers with various business needs
- Communicate to Estes Forwarding Coordinator or Supervisor any issues or problems that may put a shipment in jeopardy of failure.
- Confirm charges from service providers as needed.
- Maintain familiarity with conditions that need special and accessorial charges and ensure that all costs and charges are complete and accurate.
- Perform miscellaneous job functions to assist with operations, sales efforts, contracts, and billing.
- Support and promote company core values.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.