- general accounting
- accounts receivable/accounts payable
salary: $17.5 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• Scanning Paperwork
• Processing Monthly Surveys
• Provide Monthly Statistics on Licensing Information
• Ordering and Cancelling Badges for employees
• Office Supplies ordering and replacement
• Prepare any corrections required to reconcile accounting information for accounts receivable and accounts payable;
• Process daily cash and credit card receipts in the internal tracking system;
• Reconcile cash and credit card transactions and correct any discrepancies;
• Prepare appropriate accounting documentation and enter into the state accounting system and agency data base.
• Open and process daily mail and distribute to appropriate offices or areas.
• Attention to Detail in all aspects of the responsibilities
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.