salary: $23,000 - $23,000 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 1 AM
education: High` School
What You’ll Do:
You will detail our vehicles. This includes cleaning, washing, vacuuming, removing trash and sanitizing. You will fill gas tanks, check fluid levels and tire pressures. Other duties include inspecting for auto body damage and checking for dash warning lights. You also may drive and park cars on our airport lots as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions with moderate noise level
- Flexibility to work all shifts
- Bi-weekly Pay
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Other Insurance
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.