salary: $25,000 - $25,000 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 1 AM
education: High` School
You will assist our frequent, premiere customers at our airport operations. This includes processing rentals of customers who members of our loyalty programs, offering them products and services and providing excellent customer service to enhance their travel experience.
What We’re Looking For:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Engaging personality, effective verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Flexibility to work all shifts
- Bi-weekly hourly wage plus monthly commission / incentive (unlimited earnings)
- Full on the job training
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and other insurance
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of client cars
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.