salary: $24 - $27 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact.
- Performs administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Duties may include administrative activities: assisting projects, budget and payroll, composing letters and reports, developing newsletters, preparing presentations, recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.