salary: $34,500 - $34,500 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Provide customer service/experience
- Check in Passengers, issue boarding pass, seat selection and verify immigration documentation
- Check in baggage - ensure Company regulations regarding size/weight are complied with collect excess charges
- Make reservations
- Provide passengers with relevant information, including Customs and Immigration requirements
- Perform Baggage Tracing duties
- Coordinate the boarding of passengers onto the aircraft:
- Ensure safety procedures are followed
- Monitor carry-on baggage
- Assist passengers as required
- Operate loading bridges
- Handle disruptions, irate passengers/oversells and those affected by irregular operations
- Handle VIP's where applicable or no Concierge
- Assist physically challenged passengers ensuring that all DOT regulations, accommodating all needs.
- Handle and account for documents in accordance with Company regulations.
- May be required to service First Class Lounge to provide check in, information assistance etc. to passengers.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.