salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains HR Specialists and HR Assistants
- Provides leadership, training, performance evaluations and promotion recommendations for direct reports
- Determines appropriate resolution of Team Member grievances, discipline issues, or claims of any type of harassment.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Manages the administration of human resource programs such as compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Manages the talent acquisition process
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise
- Sole responsibility for safety coordination with regard to administrative functions
- Conducts benefits enrollment
- Conducts audits of various payroll and benefits programs
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.