salary: $16 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Complete data entry of patient EHR profile entry including demographic, clinical and insurance/billing information accordingly with team protocols and procedures.
- Post insurance payments and remittances to correct patient accounts in EHR system.
- Review reports to ensure all patient information is received and entered correctly.
- Run and review insurance accounts receivable reports to identify incomplete patient profiles.
- Work with other teams to ensure accurate and up-to-date information posted into EHR system.
- Communicate with clinic teams to obtain necessary information.
- Maintain clear, professional, and branded communication.
- Perform duties accordingly with the standards and metrics of the department.
- Notify management of any strange scenarios, possible compliance concerns or recurring issues.
- Maintain a positive and professional work environment.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.