Position is in St. Petersburg, FL.
Shift: 8am - 5pm M-F
Candidates must have
- At least 2 years of accounting experience, specifically accounts payable.
- Excel proficiency is required (Pivot Tables, V-lookup) Word/Outlook also required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- AS400 or JD Edwards software experience needed!
- Excellent communication skills is a MUST!
salary: $18 - $21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare journal entries to record activity throughout the month.
- Vouchering invoices/debit memos, insuring invoices are approved according to the established expense authorization levels.
- Perform general ledger account analysis as assigned.
- Process manual checks, ACH’s, or other established payment methods.
- Participate in month end closing.
- Maintain & project a positive customer service approach in all interactions with operations, customer contact center & other internal departments.
- Assist in posting transactions to general ledgers & other clerical functions, such as filing, faxing or research, as necessary.
- Perform & manage special projects & analysis.
- BS in Business, Finance, or Accounting or related field.
- 2+ years’ work experience in Finance/Accounting in a large company environment.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles & procedures.
- Experience with accounting PRMS/AS400.
- strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Positive/professional attitude required
- Accounts Payable (2 years of experience is required)
- AS400 (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.