salary: $26.95 - $26.95 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Support the Beauty Division by executing established business processes including maintaining timely and accurate beauty line assignments, analyzing, and auditing internal reporting to resolve discrepancies
- Leverages skill set to achieve department goals
- Provide effective and accurate ongoing communication, education, and customer service to the Beauty Division, team, and business partners
- Execute business processes and procedures according to best practices to support the department
- Review operating practices and procedures, determine whether improvements can be made and work to implement changes as appropriate
- Maintain an understanding of available tools and apply effective approaches to tasks and initiatives
- Identify, research, and resolve issues using appropriate resources while being fiscally and financially prudent
- Helps to plan, facilitate, and/or execute assigned projects
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.