salary: $90,000 - $150,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
• Organizational skills with attention to detail and a process orientation
• Provide immediate response time to CEO and other key executive team members as well as outside contacts
• Arrange personal and corporate travel for CEO
• Manage and organize calendars and schedules
• Proactively resolve scheduling conflicts
• Ability to plan both personal and corporate events
• Provides helpful reminders of important meetings, events, and personal items
• Flex role into Customer Service - assisting with orders, reaching out to suppliers, answering incoming calls, and routing appropriately
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.