- Be able to think on the fly, and adapt and adjust to client’s needs and always wanting to know “how can WE help?”
- Should be friendly, have desire to take care of people, and take ownership of their tasks to identify client’s needs
- Be able to share examples of when they have provided World Class Service
salary: $20 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- The CRS is responsible for assisting with branch tasks including but not limited to:
- greeting clients coming into the branch,
- probing to understand and meet their needs,
- assisting with forms,
- receiving /uploading checks,
- document maintenance,
- and supporting financial consultants at the branch.
- While the CRS may occasionally make outbound calls, this position is NOT a phone position
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.