salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Administer time and attendance systems transaction flow including transmitting employee time and updates of employee access and table maintenance. This includes auditing and review of the time.
• Maintain all leave accrual balances (sick, vacation, PTO). Coordinate Time & Attendance system calendars for all holidays including floating holidays.
• Communicate with Plant Managers and Supervisors regarding employee time keeping issues.
• Process and report to HR all attendance control transactions. Maintain attendance control history.
• Process shift, labor pool and work station assignments along with rate adjustments for temporary upgrades.
• Update Manager/Supervisor assignments as necessary using Workday and or Kronos.
• Communicate personal employee changes to Corporate Payroll. Provide deduction updates as necessary.
• Provide various payroll information to outside vendors as authorized and/or requested.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.