salary: $35,000 - $40,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
What you will do:
- Check-in Passengers, issue a boarding pass, seat selection, and verify immigration documentation
- Check-in baggage - ensure Company regulations regarding size/weight comply with collecting excess charges
- Make reservations
- Provide passengers with relevant information, including Customs and Immigration requirements
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination
- Ability to work any shift
- Ability to lift 70 pounds
- Prior experience in airline/travel/customer service industries is preferred, but not required
- Free travel to anywhere we fly
- Discounted rates for hotels, rentals cars, and other travel expenses
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental
- State of the art training
- Supportive and friendly management team and coworkers
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.